Aeromeister is a Dutch watch brand founded by Rutger Post. Watches that are more than an accessory or a device that measures time. They are designed for those who appreciate the craftsmanship and have a passion for the smallest details. Aeromeister wants to be an inspiration for people to make life-changing choices – and for people to inspire their loved ones to do the same.
When Glasnost came in contact with Rutger Post of Aeromeister two years ago, they got to know him as an enthusiastic entrepreneur with a big dream: building a real brand around his self-designed watches. Together with Conversion Engineers and signe+studio, Glasnost developed the content- and brand strategy for Aeromeister.com, including the Aeromeister brand movie and a portrait of Rutger Post.
- Henk Boersen Account Director
- Edwin van der Sande Director
- Steijn Leijzer Director of photography
- Sven Signe den Hartogh Art director
- Signe+studio Production company
- Freek Lindeloo Gimbal operator
- Chantal Bartals Producer
- Camille Boumans All round assistant
- Nelson Ogliastri Original score
- Gianwei Tong @ Captcha Colour grading
- Edwin van der Sande and Steijn Leijzer Editing